Wax Stamp Removable Sealing for Hand Sealing Purpose (Pack of 1)
- Wax seal stamp with a wooden handle and a metal head.
- The handle can be removed just by rotating.
- For best results use with Little Birdie sealing wax beads.
- Ideal for precision and customized designs.
- Use with sealing wax on cards, scrapbook layouts, envelopes, invitations, gift wraps, product packaging, mixed media and other craft projects.
- The seal with delicate and interesting shape and pattern are very suitable as a gift for friends.
- THANKYOU and BEST WISHES metal Stamp available
How to Use
Taking 2 or 3 wax beads into melting spoon and heat them until melted. Pour the melted wax on the seal position. Stamp your seal on the melting wax. After the wax has cooled down completely, take the stamp seal off, and then you get a clear pattern.
sealing wax, substance formerly in wide use for sealing letters and attaching impressions of seals to documents. In medieval times it consisted of a mixture of beeswax, Venice turpentine, and colouring matter, usually vermilion; later lac from Indonesia supplanted the beeswax. The wax was prepared by melting and stirring, and the molten mixture was poured into stick-shaped molds. The mold was then held over the envelope or document to be sealed, a candle or other flame was applied, and the resulting drop pressed with a die containing the seal.